women

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
righhhht im gonna go off on a tangent here but bare with it...

on saturday i went out with 1 girl and 3 lads from work all was good, me and this girl were/are (not sure at the minute) really good mates we would flirt a bit but not a lot just messing really anyway we got to the club and this lad from work was really trying to get with her and i got a bit jealous and also a bit drunk... anyway we had an alright night as far as i knew then she text me when i was going home making sure i was ok...still ok i thought, then the next day we were texting as though we were mates still, then today i got in work and this girl on our team who i get on with really well (purely mates shes married) told me at dinner that apparently when i was drunk i told this girl i dont want her to get with that lad and the shes also been quite off with me compared to normal,

my head is really messed up as i do like her but wasnt intending on saying anything because i didnt want to mess up work and id also rather have her as a mate than nothing, i also cant mention it to her as she will know my other mate told me what shes saying

if that makes any sense and your happy to answer let me know, im really useless at reading womens minds i normally dont care and just go with the flow sort of thing but we get on really well and well i think i might have messed that up

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    ok... im gonna jump right in to your last comment...

"im really useless at reading womens minds"

your a man - its natural, lol

anyway...

You are in a bit of an awakward situation with that but dont let it get you down. Its not the end of the world and it could be worse. She doesnt hate you does she - so dont worry too much.

All was said is that you werent too happy with her being with a particular guy. This is a smaller version of what I was involved with a while ago... Basically mrs A went out with mr b just so that mrs c couldnt have him....

Im guesisng that the reason you said that is because you like her... more than you may think.

If I was in your position just take it day by day and try not to worry. Just be yourself and perhaps if you can, try to build up the confidence to speak to her and let her know how u feel(if you do have extra feelings for her). If not perhaps just invite her out for a drink will would hopefully make you feel better and even more hopefully make her more interested.

Thats what I think anyway :)

The Royal Ram

• allie1904allie1904 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    OMG agony aunt mike lol *cough *shrink*cough*
    »-(¯`v´¯)εїз*X.x αℓℓιє ℓσνєѕ мιкє x.X*εїз»-(¯`v´¯)
  • lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior Member The Royal RAM
    y dnt u just say to her y aint she as friendly as normal n ask if u av done anythin wrong? say tht u were fine wen u left da pub cos u were txtin. and btw no cn read anyones mind cos all women think different. and i think u liked eachother da same n u seem to like her alot n if i knew sum1 i liked alot n then we had a lil argument n we aint as gd m8z i wuld want to tlk to them n sort it out. good luck!!!
    devspc3.gif
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    lol... I havent got a clue where my long post came from - probably cause I was in a weird mood and really tired..

Anyway.. Good luck with it and hope it goes well.

The Royal Ram

• martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    No offence intended but sounds a bit selfish, you don't want to go out with this girl. But you don't want her to go out wiv any 1?

Is it just me who thinks this?!?!
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
    he doesnt say he wouldnt want to go out wid her tho
    devspc3.gif
    Ohh ye, sorry mis read (was readin the bit that said would rather have her as a freind than nuttin)

Just try acting normally round her, talk to her like normall and see if she'll do the same!

ye tht sounds like a gd idea n in future control ur drinks to avoid more problems:p lol
    devspc3.gif
    Or keep drinking till you pass out, then you won't ba able to say nuttin you regret :p

• bentongbentong Junior Member Shared Hoster
    lozzas1810 wrote:
    ye tht sounds like a gd idea n in future control ur drinks to avoid more problems:p lol
    know your limitations when drinking..yes, talk to her in normal and keep us updated. :)
    ye we all wana kno wat happens
    devspc3.gif
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    right ok update
    after tuesday her being really off with me, yesterday i had a day of training so never seen her except for about 2 mins at the end of the day when i just basically said "woo i won a pig" (this little royal bank of scotland pig thing...i do weird things like that

annnyway then she said cya and went home this mornign i got in work a bit early so sat around just talking to the girl who tells me everything then she came over and said "when you taking me to see charlie and the chocolate factory" i was like eh? she said it again so i said tomorrow, so now im going cinema with just her

i swear women are well messed up, so since sunday its gone from mates to being off with me to now going out with her and back to mates again in less than a week,

and i never said i didnt want her, shes the 1st girl that ive genuinely liked and not just for looks i dont normally have problems with women but shes messing my head up and before someone says it no it isnt love, its just a gnuinely like her and its not based totally on looks
    awwwwww lol im glad its gd now.
    devspc3.gif
  • bentongbentong Junior Member Shared Hoster
    things would go better if your normal :)

glad its doing fine. :)
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    maybe but she laughed so i think that may have broken the ice
    just try not to make it happen again, cos u both get on gr8 so if it did happen again anyway it would prob get sorted again,
    devspc3.gif