Help Support Dev Dream Future Expansion

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
I have got a lot of extra features planned for this site which I will be gradually adding over the next few months. On top of these extra features I also have a much larger expansion for this site...

I plan to build a sister site to DevDreams which will be providing webmaster services and other resources (different to what is on DevDreams).

Im not going to give out any further information since Im still planning out the details...

The point of this thread is to ask for a little funding help which will allow me to secure the domain name...

I currently have $2 in my PayPal :( and unfortunately my next payment is quite a while away therefore Im asking if there are any of you out there who would mind contributing to the future project...

In total only about $8 needs to be accumulated by donations from you which isnt much.

So if you would like to help the future project and help me secure the domain name then please use one of the following options to make a small donation via PayPal:

Direct Donation
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=advertising%40devdreams.com&item_name=help_dev_dreams&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD

Purchase Points
This will allow you to buy points which you can use in the store to purchase various things... Note that soon domain registrations and hosting will be available in the store so this might be a good option :)
http://www.devdreams.com/forum/ushop.php?do=a&aid=20

Contributors will be given a small reward which can be used on the future site.

Thankyou

The Royal Ram

Comments

• bentongbentong Junior Member Shared Hoster
    wanted to help but paypal is not yet available in my country..I have a .info domain and wanted to give since i am not using that domain..hope that helps even a little bit.

domain is registered @ dotster.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Hi bentong

Thanks so much for offering to help. A domain wouldnt really be put to any use - I own 22 .com/.net domain names anyway and most of which arent being used.

Thanks for the offer though.

The Royal Ram

im from philippines and just thought that .info would be of help.. :(
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Py, Head on over to http://www.namepros.com and sell a few of your domains!
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
    Ive been trying to sell them for a while.. No one sems to want them..
    Ill check out namepros now.

The Royal Ram

you can add this on your list

www.sedo.com
    www.afternic.com
    www.GreatDomains.com
    www.domainstate.com
    www.dnforum.com
    www.411domain.com
    www.tdnam.com
    I would like to thank tony for his support :)

His contribution now allows me to buy the domain and begin developing/planning the site.

Thankyou

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Yay for Tony! :)
    I hope I have helped by giving DevDreams a plug in its very own entry in my blog which about 5 different people visit EVERY day! :D lol.
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    haha no probs ive earnt more than that from people off this site advertising on 1 or 2 of mine so i dont mind giving a bit back if it helps