SWF Protect v1.0

SWF Protect v1.0 can help you to Encrypt and Protect your Macromedia Flash® SWF Files from ActionScript Decompilers.
SWF Protect v1.0 the first release.
Movieclip Actionscript obfuscation.
Button Actionscript obfuscation.
SWF Protect v1.0 can defeat the sothink deompiler mx 2005 and other decompiler tools.

Download link: http://www.sample4u.com

Comments

• StanStan Beginner Link Clerk
    Another junk code adder, isn't flashencrypt enough? these guys don't get tired adding junk code to swf files that can be easily removed, i give it -5 :mad:

The funniest thing is the encryption lie, you can't encrypt actionscript, all u can do is encrypting some strings (which something they don't do).

Another booring thing is obfuscation, it doesn't obfuscate anything at all, n who needs to buy this one when you can get obfuscators such as secureSWF or aso for free?

for secureSWF:
    www.secureswf.net
    for ASO:
    www.genable.com
    Friendly faces everywhere
    humble folks without temptation
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    It's true, you cannot encrypt Flash files.
    The reason for this is that the Flash player on the end user computer has to be able to interpret what's going on in the animation so it can run it.
    SWF files are compiled to a kind of code that's not really machine code and which runs inside the Flash Player.
    The only way you could encrypt the data and still be able to use it would be to have the encryption engine with the Flash file and then run that with it set to decrypt and run the code (you can include one animation in another).
    Doing this would increase the size of your animation a faitr bit and you'd need to load the decryption engine and then the animation, which would take a fair while.
    Anything software adds which Flash can get around without extra code can be removed by anyone determined enough who's good at decompiling Shockwave files.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • sample4usample4u Beginner Link Clerk
    You can use aso from http://www.genable.com/aso/asolite.html and after use SWF Protect for the best protect
  • StanStan Beginner Link Clerk
    sample4u wrote:
    You can use aso from http://www.genable.com/aso/asolite.html and after use SWF Protect for the best protect

Why would I:

1) Use two applications to protect my swf while I can use only one?

2) specially if one of them has a very lousy interface and the other one only adds junk code to my file which will need sothink or Burak from ASV few hours to drop?

Nuvo:

Why would someone encrypt all the file if?

1) The file size will get bigger (up to eight times for some encryption algorithms, and one encryption algorithm will strugle to keep it the same size but it wont be encrypted to reach a satisfying level)

2) Lousy performance

3) Will lose the streaming advantage of Flash, because sometimes you will need to decrypt the whole file together and due to that---> You wont be able to use flvs

For beginners, a free obfuscator is enough, but for the advanced users...

I don'twant to say anything more so I don't make "someone" ;) here angry.
    Friendly faces everywhere
    humble folks without temptation
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Stan, I was making the point that the only way you can properly encrypt the flash file so that it couldn't easily be cracked would be to use such cumbersome and dibilitating algorythms and techniques.
    Any encoding abilities Flash has itself have been beaten and if you only encrypt part of the file, you'll need some way for Flash to decrypt the data, which would often mean including decryption code somewhere along the line.
    If a person can decompile even a small portion of unencrypted code, they would be able to access the code used to decrypt your Flash file and they could, if they have the skills required, decompile it and still steal your code.
    Sadly, the best way to encrypt data securely is to use an algorythm such as Twofish (second version of Blowfish, which is still decent), but that wouldn't allow for streaming since it just outputs a data string.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • lionsgatelionsgate Member NAT Warrior
    Thanks for sharing. It is great. It will be usefull for me for my swf exports.