College Soon

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Well after I had my exam results I went into the college and went for an ICT course... and was accepted...

Im doing a BTEC National Diploma In ICT. I get 3 a levels at the end of it after 2 years.

Anyway... starts up on monday. Today I found out about my bus. I gotta catch the bus at 8:10.... Im the type of person who normally wakes up about 3 minutes before I gotta go so thats gonna suck.

Anyway... anyone else here going to college or is there anyone going into their second year?

The Royal Ram

Comments

• ChroderChroder Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Last year of high school (starting in 5 days), and then I'll be going to college/uni. I'm not sure what I want to do with my life. *shrug*
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    you will find most colleges once you know the teachers you can just go to the local pub, a levels are easier than GCSEs mainly because your choosing the subjects you like and also because your doing less, so you dont spend anywhere near as much time working as at school
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Yeah in a way Im looking forward to it because i will be doing a subject which i like, unlike school where i didnt really like many of them.

The Royal Ram

• lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Chroder wrote:
    Last year of high school (starting in 5 days), and then I'll be going to college/uni. I'm not sure what I want to do with my life. *shrug*

i go bk to skl nxt week aswell to do my last yr :( n i av no idea wat to do either lol
    devspc3.gif
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    Just started:)
    Not full time though. Considering adding a class though.
    My classes are pretty boring though.
    Fall of Rome to 17th Century History, English 101, and a Programming class which I actually enjoy...kinda.
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Though, I am going to college on Tuesday.
    I will study ICT, Math(s), Physics and Business Studies, though.
    I don't know what I will drop for next year though...
    I'll see how this year goes.

Man, I hate the start for a new school year.... :( Im scared! lol
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Im not exactly scared but I guess Im a little nervous... its just like first day of school...but oh well..
    Doesnt really help that I dont know anyone doing the same course as me, lol

The Royal Ram

• allie1904allie1904 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    u will both be fine its ok lol (tlkin bout python n cbg) u survived nursery nprimary n high skl so im sure u cn survive college u both done wkd in ur GCSE's so u will be fine lol. - loz
    GD LUCK (short n sweet lol)-allie
    »-(¯`v´¯)εїз*X.x αℓℓιє ℓσνєѕ мιкє x.X*εїз»-(¯`v´¯)
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I was doing an I.T. course, but things got screwed up and I didn't get to finish it.
    I'd go do a web design one after work but they make you use dreamweaver... UGH!
    College > school.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!