Aleski.Com, All Your Designing Needs

Hey, This Is Aleski, From Aleski.Com v4,

We Are a new company, offering affordable alternatives to main stream designing jobs, prices from £4.99, surley isnt something to pass up.

Anyway, the first 5 jobs i recieve will be a free of charge job :D

So..
Rating Out of 10 please

Aleski.Com

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Usually, learning HTML is a very good idea if you plan on doing commercial web design.
    Your code has some horrible coding flaws such as a lack of a doctype declaration and two (yeah, two) head sections, one of which is in the body section, meaning it won't work and it'll only cause validation systems to hate your code even more.
    You have tried to close a <style> tag which isn't even there and you obviously need to work on your skills before even thinking of going commercial.
    Adobe Imageready code should be discarded, it's like Fireworks code... pretty much useless.
    Also, tables suck, but that's your choice.
    W3C (the people who say what HTML is, headed by the guy who made HTML to begin with) said this about your code: >:[
    Also, what is it with people rewriting urls to point to files when they don't need to...
    I get the clean url thing, but you could just use index as your main file (rather than opr009N1.php)... that's what it's there for :/
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • AleskiAleski Beginner Link Clerk
    Firstly, thanks for being harsh <-- i actually mean tht,

thanks for pointing out ALL of my mistakes, now i can redo it :rog:

Well, i do use index.php so i dont know whats tht about ??

any help would be good

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Oh... I recently started using Opera 8 and unlike other browsers (I'm a firefox fan) it doesn't display the name of file you have open when viewing the source :/
    My mistake...

I wasn't trying to be harsh, it just bugs me when people make shiny graphics and then let the code turn to crap as I support web standards and sites that aren't browser specific...
    P.S.
    Typing anything other than a short post on a psp is a no no.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!