Im new - be kind

Just thought i'd pop in and say hi :)
A psychopath with dyslexia

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hello.
    Welcome to Devdreams.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Hey! Welcome!
    Might you like to tell us all a bit more about yourself, such as your webdesign experience, knowledge, etc...?
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Welcome to the Llama hunters domain!

U got any web sites?
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Hello and welcome. Thanks for joining!

The Royal Ram

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    on his profile says:

I've been designing sites for the past 2 years working on 2 major projects.

and a website is http://www.buzzjakkerz.com/ , which i think looks pretty good
  • james.ukjames.uk Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I dont think the designs are great on them sites. I used to do Photoshop for my designs but then i thought about changing to CSS and well.. what can i say my pages load quicker!! yay for me.

Yea, i started using HTML about 2 and a half years ago mainly stuck with that because i was to scared to try new things. But now i've found the wonders of php. I've also been using CSS for about 8 months now aswell, but i'd say im pretty confidant with.

Emm yea i dont know what else to say.. you've got the link to the buzzjakkerz website which from my early designs has come a long way and is alot more user friendly.

and PHP is trying to make me cry
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    What is buzzjakkerz about?
    I couldn't figure it out. Im guessing something music related from the Jaxx link...a venue i frequent:)

EDIT:

Not the same Jaxx lol.
  • james.ukjames.uk Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Well it's for somebody i know, he creates hard house, rave music. So i offered to create the site as long as he pays for the hosting lol.

The Jaxx link is for a club, for which my boss owns and the person who creates the tracks hs them played at this club.

So once i can get around to sorting the design properly i'll do alot of editing and as word goes around about his music hopefully somebody will pick up on me :p.. Well im trying anyways. I've done better designs but thats up whilst i try and create a new CMS. So basically im becoming an anti social swine!