custom coded templates w3c

kinkkink serious memberVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
thats right hand coded w3c teplates low level graphics too(finally got a graphics program) reasonable straight html page w/logo links and text 10bucks
no copywrite

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    perhaps some previews?

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Erm, how do we know what your skills are if you don't show us some examples of your previous work?
    Offering plain HTML is all fine and dandy, but CSS, XHTML and a few simple graphics would be better, more efficient and actually worth the money.
    I, like many others, don't tend to trust people who ask for money without a site or some other way to see an example of what they are capable of doing.
    The last time I designed a site for someone, the guy I did it for knew what skills I had because I had posted graphics work (it was a simple HTML + graphics job, he was doing the PHP since I had little skill with it at the time) and as I was working on it, I contacted him with details and design idea's and even supplied him with editable .png files, advice and half a billion fonts for if he wanted to change anything... which he did, but I take no responcibility for that (he said he wanted someone to do the design because he wasn't very good at graphics work).
    I didn't ask him for payment, but he did help me out when I needed hosting, even going to the length of geting me hosting at powweb for a year and sorting out a domain (he's from Puerto Rico and although he only has 56K internet, he has some silly hardware and apparently, isn't bothered with money).
    He's now working on an open source forum system with a few other friends called Birdboard (http://www.birdboard.org if you're interested, it's free and well developed by people who have worked on similar projects in the past).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!