An upgrade for my membership system?

ne0ne0 BeginnerLink Clerk
Hi,everyone!
I'm new here and in the php language.So i want to ask you something.
I want my site to have a membership.I red your tutorials wich are in part 1,2 and 3.I write all these scripts to my page and the system is working properly!(10x to python).But i wanna some more :rolleyes: .How I can add some scripts to make the users to show on a list,which will automacilly refresh from the mysql database,without making It manually?And that is the moment to ask you if there will be a next part which will explain how to make an admin panel and how to ban users?
Thanks,Ne0
P.S My English is not very good,and you may not understand me.I'm sorry for that. :o
www.bgliga.com-There is an english version,too!Manage your football team in one of the greatest online games!

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Hello Ne0 and thanks for reading the tutorials...

I havent planned on writing any extensions to the tutorial however If I get some time I might consider it. I will take into consideration the features your requesting and will look into it...

Thanks

The Royal Ram

• ne0ne0 Beginner Link Clerk
    Oh!I'm very sorry for forgeting your nick name!I fix it.I thing these tutorials are amazing,and that every user can succed making site by reading it! 10x man!
    Ne0
    www.bgliga.com-There is an english version,too!Manage your football team in one of the greatest online games!
    Again thanks for the comments and no worries about the username ;)

The Royal Ram

hello again!I want to say that I have modified the scripts which have been posted by Python and I make a list with the user/email and when a you click on the username you can view all of his details.It's true that I'm new in php,but I'm learning quickly and I'm proud of me(the script I made is not difficult,but I think It's very helpful,when you want to view quickly your users.I can post it for you).Now I'm working on a very simple admin panel which can delete |ban| users!Soon maybe I need a help.10x again for the nice tutorials which gave me a very strong start!
    Greets,Ne0
  • $cripts$cripts Beginner Link Clerk
    seems like your going along nicely :) much of it is very simple everything in php isnt as hard as youd think it is
    $cripts wrote:
    seems like your going along nicely :) much of it is very simple everything in php isnt as hard as youd think it is

Yes,you are right!I was thinking that the php language is very very hard,but It is a little harder than html and more functional.Soon I'll move on an advanced tutorials for php:)And want to ask if flash is harder?Because it's one very impressing language.
    Flash isnt exactly a language... Flash is for animation... It is the ActionScript used witin Flash which is the language side to it.

The Royal Ram

• lhekitellhekitel Beginner Link Clerk
    Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/lhekitel/public_html/login.php on line 73

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/lhekitel/public_html/login.php on line 81
    Username and passwords do not match our records

help?
  • $cripts$cripts Beginner Link Clerk
    well it all depends i learned actionscript and id say it was a bit harder than php.....but i really dont do much animation and dynamic flash content