Limit number of outbound links

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Apparently outbound links can effect the PageRank of your site and its pages. Because of this would it be better to for example, if you had 100 external links place them in sets of about 20 on each page?

This way you havent got one page packed with links... Or would it not make a difference since overall your site would still have the same number of outbound links?

The Royal Ram

Comments

• learnseolearnseo Beginner Link Clerk
    LearnSEO
    I have been finding that by adding relevant content for each link it helps. I try to avoid any pages with just links. By adding three or four sentences of relevant keyword rich content for each link you get away from the link farm look. It also benefits the visitor. In fact I have found that the links don't even have to be related.

You Know Your Church Is A Redneck Church if ...
    For example, this link it totally unrelated to the first link. This webpage was created from an email my mother sent to me. This webpage gets a lot of visitors searching for rednecks. Don't ask me why they search for Rednecks. Just take my word for it that they do. It also gets visitors searching for churches, chandeliers, catfish, choir, etc...

Bag Lady by the Beaches Baffling Bystanders
    This link isn't related to either of the above links. It has great keywords and because I am adding content and just not links it pleases both the search engines and the visitors who will visit this page. So I have found that keeping the link to content ratio about where I have this post is more important than how many outbound links one puts on one page.
    Franklyn
    Question:If Robin Hood was alive today wood he have top placement? Answer: Sherwood For"rest in peace"