Work alone or partnership?

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
For your current sites you own/run are you developing them on your own or are there others helping you out?

The Royal Ram

Comments

• james.ukjames.uk Junior Member Shared Hoster
    on my own, i find it more easier because i know how far and what im doing and its one style coding..

i suppose there is an upside to working with others, i.e. work gets done quicker.
    A psychopath with dyslexia
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I work alone aswell although if there is something which I need done urgently or dont know how to do then I will sometimes pass the task on to someone else.

The Royal Ram

• martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    My newest site is still in very early stages but I am working alone on it!
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Alone... but I can see advantages with working with others... I just don't have anything worth doing with others... :)
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    i usually like working alone, but when i get really frustrated i just go and work with a bunch of my friends :)
    im currently working on two projects, one myself, and one with one of my friends
    ban1.gif
    I recently started up a project with a friend. Youll hear more about this in the near future when its launched (next week or so)

The Royal Ram

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    Can we get a hint python?:)

I have 2 main projects I'm working on now( 5 others that I don't have time for) 1 by myself and one with a friend.
    Its a new type of advertising ;)

Well sort of anyway... Im not too sure on whether it will work or not... oh well

The Royal Ram

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    generally alone, however good points are that you may both have different speicalities, ie marketing, design, developement etc so i can see some plus points for it
    http://www.devdreams.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17250#post17250

Thats a little introduction about the launch of the site...

Take a look at www.5dollarlink.com

The Royal Ram

• DMo224DMo224 WP V.I.P. NAT Warrior
    Generally it's partnership with me, but there are some that's alone.

Not to be a hijack question from the purpose of this thread...but.....where can we find examples of the links for www.5dollarlink.com?

Dave :D
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I usually work alone unless I'm working on something other people have started or if I'm doing work for other people, when I colaborate with the person or group I'm doing the work for so I know what they want :/
    Some of the stuff I work on isn't really easy for multiple people to work on since I do some windows application programming as well as web coding.
    I don't currently run a site as I can't settle on a design for my own which satisfies both my visual tastes and my feelings about web compliance and accessibility :/
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • Zephyr281Zephyr281 Beginner Link Clerk
    I do the work on the site alone, but after the initial build I usually have a few people helping out with all the small stuff.
    arcsig.jpg