Reward Points

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
I have just set up a new system called the 'Award Point System'.

If you look at your profile or anyone elses profile you will see the word awards.

What are they?
Award points are points which I will be giving out to those of you who help out with this site or forum.

How Do You get them?
By helping out the site, lol. Take fortune87 for example. He is the first member to send in a template to the site. Because he sent in a template he was given an award point. So the more you send in the better. You can send in stuff like templates and tutorials or even script which could be installed on the forum or site. Each contribution will earn you 1 point.

What are the used for?
No they cannot be spent in the shop and no they cannot be bought with forum dollars. They can be used to purchase extra privelages such as larger PM storage, larger upload storage and many more.
I will not be stating how much is required to get these items so you do not know how much is needed. The figures are pretty low and the first privelage is less than 100 points. Once someone hits that figure they will be offered a selection of extra addon privelages.

So start sending in your stuff.

Thanks!

The Royal Ram