Free Css Maker

kinkkink serious memberVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
made by me of course and get this it validates w3c hmm use as much as you like is time saver for less intensive jobs just need to change extension to .htm and it will run in a browser ps. does have active content

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Sorta works...
    The problem with it though is that it requires all the fields to be filled or it generates pretty poor code.
    If you don't fill in a field, it still generates a CSS attribute for it, but without a value.
    For example, I tried generating a simple div without borders with justified text and such.
    Since there's no borders (border width: 0px; [blarg emots!!]), I didn't find any reason to set a colour or style for the borders, so I left them blank.
    The code it generated was:
    div{ background-color: #ebebeb; width: 50%; height: 50%; text-align: justify;
    text-decoration: none; color: #000000; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size: small; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal;
    z-index: 0; [b]border-left-style: ;[/b] border-left-width: 0px; [b]border-left-color: ; border-top-style: ;[/b]
    border-top-width: 0px; [b]border-top-color: ; border-right-style: ;[/b] border-right-width: 0px;
    [b]border-right-color: ; border-bottom-style: ;[/b] border-bottom-width: 0px; [b]border-bottom-color: ;[/b]}

Which is invalid because of the area's I have highlighted.
    I tried building a small CSS generator as part of a code editor I was building with delphi, but with so many different options in CSS, it's not the easiest thing in the world to get it done quickly and please everyone :/
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • kinkkink serious member VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Will Correct That In Next Version Thx
  • Roo27Roo27 Beginner Link Clerk
    Thanks for that =] Looking forward for the next version :)
  • BursteffectBursteffect Beginner Link Clerk
    Thanks for sharing i'll check it out later i can't wait to :D.