Brinkster Announces Two Millionth Customer

Source: http://www.w3reports.com/index.php?itemid=1079

Brinkster, a popular worldwide web hosting company, today announced that it has signed up its two millionth customer. After offering free and paid web hosting services for nearly six years, the company added its two millionth customer to have ever signed up on September 29th. Brinkster will be celebrating by giving Christopher Lee of Dayton, Ohio exciting gifts.

Six Years and Two Million Customers

This important milestone comes almost six years after Brinkster opened its virtual doors in December of 1999. “This milestone is important because it is reflective of our strong customer growth as we continue our commitment to offer the best service at the best price,” says Jared Stauffer, President and CEO of Brinkster.

Gifts for Number Two Million
After choosing the Sony PSP over the Apple iPod Nano, Lee commented, “I would like to express what an honor and privilege it is to be your 2 millionth customer.” He will also be featured on the Brinkster web site and be rewarded with two years of free Professional Package web hosting.

About Brinkster
Established in 1999, Brinkster Communications Corporation is a privately held web hosting company. With customers in over 130 different countries worldwide, Brinkster offers web hosting solutions that cater to individuals, small to medium sized businesses and web developers starting at only $4.95 a month. For more information, please contact press@brinkster.com, or visit our web site at www.brinkster.com.

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I bet their earning quite a bit ;)

But thats a good achievement - 2 million users in 6 years... woah

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Thats what I thought! O.o heh.
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Not too long b4 DevDreams is that big ei :p, I don't think Google has been around that much longer! :D
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • ododdododd Junior Member Shared Hoster
    i signed up for free hosting with brinkster.,....didn't like it plus they sent me all this spam
    There are three types of people in the world, those that can count and those that can't