Colour Scheme: Web Design Template

danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P.VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
well my friends looking into a web design template, and he pretty much an idea of what the layout would look like, but if you guys have any suggestions for colour schema's, it would be greatly appreciated!!! :)
ban1.gif

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Take a look at http://www.colorschemer.com/online.html

That can be fairly useful for colour schemes and colour combinations

The Royal Ram

• danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    could you suggest a good font for this template?

http://templates.eliteczlteam.com/dark%20template/

i actually designed that one, and many others :)
    the current font on there is visitor, but for some reason its not working anymore in cs2...
    ban1.gif
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    That is totally unreadable.
    I like to use a 11pt sans-serif font (Verdana rocks) on my sites. :)
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i dont like red and black together or atleast not the red youve chosen, perhaps more of a burgendy? or dark red
    to me it just looks quite 80s and a bit kinda tacky, i dont mean to be mean thats just the 1st word that came to mind
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I'm sorry for not having telescopic vision, but are you supposed to read that??
    I had to set Opera to 150% zoom to read the text on there, which sucks.
    It's also worth considering using the sext size keywords xx-small, x-small, small, medium, large, x-large & xx-large which may look slightly different in different browsers, but which don't make the font so small that it can't be read.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    wow i had no idea you couldnt read it! weird...i can read it perfectly...anyhow thanks for your suggestions! i'm almost done with the remodeling...
    ban1.gif
  • ryanryan Beginner Link Clerk
    can we have the url
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    The URL was posted above.
    Also, it will not work now as Daniel has since moved hosting providers and probably didn't move it over to his Bluehost account.

Of course, if you had chacked, you would have seen that this topic is almost a year old, meaning that you really shouldn't have bothered reviving it.

Check the dates on these topics before posting in them as trying to artificially boost your post count won't make you any more respected amongst our older members.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!