Best thing youve ever done on a computer

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Might seem like a strange question but what in your eyes is the best thing youve ever done on a computer. Maybe its something which you created or perhaps something which you achieved. It could even be a deal which benefitted you in some way or anything else.

The Royal Ram

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I dunno... Very hard to say. :P
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Cant reli think of anything:P
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    lol I knew it would be hard to answer this question

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Bleh, let me think...
    I once ended up with a year of hosting with powweb and a domain after making a friend at Teencoderz.
    I was having hosting problems and he needed a site designing, so I did him some work and he offered to host me on a server he had.
    One day I found a message in my PM box which said the site had been plopped onto powweb :/
    The funny thing was that he has / had 56K internet, but silly amounts of computer stuff... but I suppose Puerto Rico hasn't got great Internet services.
    Also, learning to program and use graphics tools as it lets me make what I need if I can't legally get it for free (home made code editor + pixia graphics editor = mwahah!).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!