Brinkster Debuts New Web Site and Upgraded Hosting Plans

Source: http://www.w3reports.com/index.php?itemid=1101

Brinkster today announced a newly designed web site with significantly upgraded Windows and Linux web hosting plans. The new web site was designed to enhance usability, clearly showcase product offerings, and feature actual Brinkster customers. "The newly upgraded hosting packages offer industry leading web space and web traffic allotments that meet the needs of today's web hosting customer," adds Jared Stauffer, President and CEO of Brinkster.

Design, Usability and Intelligence

The new web site was designed by Brinkster's in-house marketing team. "With many hosting companies out there today using templates for their web sites, the new Brinkster web site towers above the rest, showcasing the tremendous amount of time and research that was put in to making the user experience truly first class," says Ben Chambers, VP of Marketing. Custom designed icons and graphics, prominent featuring of the hosting packages, revised text with no unnecessary jumble and the showcasing of real customers are the main features of the new Brinkster web site.

Hosting Plans Get Increased Value

In a market where the amount of features you get almost trump the price you pay, Brinkster once again stepped up and made industry leading changes to its web hosting packages. The upgrade brought the Personal Package ($4.95/mo) to 1500 MB web space and 35 GB web traffic. The Professional Package ($7.95/mo) now offers 3000 MB web space and 75 GB web traffic, while the Developer Package ($17.95/mo) outperforms the rest with 5000 MB web space and 150 GB web traffic. Brinkster also added a twenty-four month payment option to its already existing three, six and twelve month payment plans.

About Brinkster
Established in 1999, Brinkster Communications Corporation is a privately held web hosting company. With customers in over 130 different countries worldwide, Brinkster offers web hosting solutions that cater to individuals, small to medium sized businesses and web developers starting at only $4.95 a month. For more information, please contact e-mail protected from spam bots, or visit our website at www.brinkster.com.

Contact information:
Ben Chambers, e-mail protected from spam bots

Please see the Brinkster web site (www.brinkster.com) for further details on the new web site and the new web hosting packages.

Brinkster is a registered trademark of Brinkster Communications Corporation.

All other names of companies or products may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

Comments

• danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    you post alot of news from w3c!
    ban1.gif
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Yeah.... think I should ask them for commission?
    But seriously, I do quote the source, so it's technically not stealing, I am also therefore giving them some traffic - all whilst keeping the rest of DD up-to-date. :)
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    lol your a good man :)
    ban1.gif