Switched back to Adsense

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Originally I was using Google Adsense on all of my sites however I then tried out TargetFirst.com which worked really good for the first month.

But since then they have failed to pay all of their advertisers the money they owe them and are not replying to their emails so Ive now decided to make the switch back to Adsense... just as it was before

The Royal Ram

Comments

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    I'm going to be doing the same soon, though gaming sites dont make s*** of adsense.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Try Yahoo maybe :)

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Apparently, Targetfirst owes One of it's users $2100, which is a lot to be conned out of and the Direct Music Video site (http://directmusicvideos.com/) is owed $1,500.
    Targetfirst could be in for quite a battle since it's users provided them with advertising space in exchange for payment and then haven't recieved their money (basically, theft).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    Ye if they dont pay up they could gte into some serious trouble

The Royal Ram

Just checked my Adsense stats :(

If only TargetFirst were for real and they were bringing in the same now as they did a few months back... Hardly made anything with adsense yesterday :(

Wheres the clicks, lol

The Royal Ram

• mate_plmate_pl Junior Member NAT Warrior
    Adsense is probably the best program... I had problems with fraud clicking (very ridiculous situation) and I was banned and now I use chitika after TF failed...