Took some pictures

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Got a bit bored so took a few pictures with digi cam... check em out at http://www.devdreams.com/misc/

If your reading this within about 10 mins of me posting they are probably still uploading since there are 17MB of pics - couldnt be bothered to reduce file sizes, lol

The Royal Ram

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Nice. very interesting! :) Love the cats...
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Yup. Ya ' just gotta' :)

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Fit some brushed steel face plates to your drives on your PC... it looks stupid as it is :[
    You may have a better computer, but I win in the printer and monitor departments with a 15" TFT and a 17" TFT as well as a printer, scanner, copier, fax machine combi and an Epsom stylus C60.
    My digital camera sucks, but my dads is awsome (he can take pictures of stuff over 3 miles away with good levels of detail)... Mine is also a webcam though :D
    VCR's *shudder* I thought those were dead O_O
    Seriously, I have a DVD player on my TV, a normal one, the DVD drive on my PC, my PS2 and an Xbox all in one room, I like DVD's :D
    Your TV is made by Apple?!?!?!?

P.S.
    Have you thought about deccorating rather than covering patches of patched up plaster with posters?
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Cool like! Some of those pictures look familiar!?!! I think ive seen that PC B4!?!