Need Help ! Please

saqib389saqib389 BeginnerLink Clerk
Hello Guyz i m totaly new in php

i m trying to do it any one help me out

i m not using any SQL... i juz want to put my user name in 3rd page...

like i have 3 pages... in ist page i juz enter any dummy user name in LOGIN.PHP... and i sumbit the page then next page comes.. Form.php here i will find the registration page.... when i sumbit the registration page then next page come where i have to print that user name which i have enter in LOGIN.PHP

so plz any one help me out... how it can b.... and how can i use $_REQUEST variable in this prgoram.... plz plz help me out....

waiting for hopefull response
SaQib

Comments

• danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    do you use some sort of flatfile db?
    or are you just using sessions/cookies??
    ban1.gif
  • saqib389saqib389 Beginner Link Clerk
    i just want to get the values through this and then i will display on third page

how can i get more than 1 variables here ?
    <form action = request.php?username=<?= $_REQUEST['username'];?> email=<?= $_POST['email']?>   method="post" >   

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    The best way would be to use the POST variables via a form.

Basically have a form with two fields, username and password and set their action to go.php or something.

Then in the go.php file you can access the username and password with the following:

$_POST[username]
    $_POST[password]

The Royal Ram

• saqib389saqib389 Beginner Link Clerk
    i know....... but i was asking some thing else

i juz wanaa ask thattttttttt

how can i use 2 variables here ? tell me lpzzzzz

like which syntax i m using is this right syntax or not ? if not then how to do here...

<form action = request.php?username=<?= $_REQUEST;?> email=<?= $_POST?> method="post" >
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    <form action = "request.php?username=<?= $_REQUEST;?>&email=<?= $_POST?>" method="post" >

Try that... When the form is submitted then it will go to request.php?username={REQUESTVAR}&email={REQUESTVAR}

That will only work however if $_REQUEST[username] and $_REQUEST[email] are actually set on the page this form is placed.[/email]

The Royal Ram