Nifty Google PR Tool

Check out:
http://www.searchengineengine.com/
For your PR and links, etc from Google and other search engines.
Very cool. ;)

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Cool :)

That is quite a nifty little tool :)
    Very useful.
    Nice find!

The Royal Ram

• mrbeankid22mrbeankid22 Beginner Link Clerk
    Great Tool :)
    It said the rank google displays for me is 0, but the real one is 4. So does this mean google is censoring their page ranks? Idno lol but still cool tool.
    Check out my soccer website > www.mymrfutbol.com:)
    The toolbar and real rank dont update at the same time so they are quite often different

The Royal Ram

• mrbeankid22mrbeankid22 Beginner Link Clerk
    o ic. Good to know then that my site is at least a 4.I have one more question. Is google the only website that gives it self a 10/10. eBay was 9/10.
    Check out my soccer website > www.mymrfutbol.com:)
    Google is the only site ive seen thats a 10 unless the site was cheating (Yes there are ways of faking your PR and making your site have a 10 ;)).

The Royal Ram

• denis12_wattdenis12_watt Beginner Link Clerk
    I totally agree with what python has to state. What Google does and Why it does, its all mystery. Many cases have been discussed when Google defies its own say. But still, it is G reigns.

Way back in 1998, Google specialized in search engine, information retrieval technology and online advertising. Then Google earned Page rank patent in 2001. Since then Google has been expanding and expanding. The success behind Google popularity was its PR. But, after gaining its gigantic size, and exploring new avenues, Google has lost its relevance. The main aim of Google is just to earn profits in any way. Only, recently, Google has been found to tweak its search results to earn profits. (source: Organicspam.com)

This has created a wave of discontent amongst the online community, and the day not far away, when Google’s faithful surfers will be leaving Google for other options, at least for searching. More so over, Google’s other products are not a big hit. Lets wait and watch.