£3500 bill :(

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
when i went uni which lasted all of about 3 months i never told them i quit and just kept getting my loan got a thing through today and with all the interest i owe £3.5k im well gutted, i thought it was about 2k but its nearly double so i have an ingenious plan..if every member sends me £2 ill be able to pay it all off :)

Comments

• ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    lmao....good idea....when i get some money ill send ya it;)
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Ahaha...
    You really think the members of DD are going to bail you out of debt which you could have stopped before it got out of hand?
    Somehow, I doubt this little scheme of yours will pay off since you're to blaim and the other members aren't getting anything out of it.
    Perhapse you should set a site up like the million dollar homepage so you can sell bits of it off for cash (hey, the guy who thought of that made the money he needed to go to uni and the idea has been copied by a load of other sites).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Yea I dont think many people will give you money out of nowhere... maybe some proof aswell that you actually owe that money ;)

Just spend a few months setting up a website and sell adverts on it... make it a unique idea and you should start earning some money from it... This is a webmaster forum after all so any help you need is right here ;)

The Royal Ram

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i dont think people are going to pay it either somehow...worth a try though
    and ive given money to people without asking for anything in return, and you can back me up on that 1 python :)

its not due to paid until 2009 but i want to get rid as i didnt realise the interest would be that much, ill probably pay it off on friday wen i get paid
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Yup I can back you up there :)

oh btw - let me know if you need that back any time :) I was low on cash at the time but I think I can pay you back now ;)

The Royal Ram

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    dont worry about it, but when your a millionaire dont forget me