URLhost.net

URLhost.net an upcoming experiance...

(dont know how to spell experiance) :P <
was that right ?

any way...

Check out these peices that URLhost offers ....
(i am no way affiliated with URLhost)
(maybe a little bit)

Reseller plans - $8.95
Hosting - $1.95

if you need a dedicated server contact me Here

dedicateds are starting at $70
Adult Advisor :cool:
Adult Section Leader :cool:
Pimp ;)

Comments

• danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    really nice site :)
    ban1.gif
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    those prices seem very cheap, is it your site?
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I'm guessing that it's not since he pretty much said that it isn't by saying:
    i am no way affiliated with URLhost
    Those prices seem pretty competitive unless you know what to look for in a budget hosting company.
    Granted, 5,000MB for $9.95 seems reasonable, but you only get 50GB of bandwidth per month while other hosts which charge less are offering upwards of 200GB per month.
    Yes, the site does look nice (though nothing you couldn't knock together in fireworks in an hour or so), but I really wouldn't have used anything like Times New Roman for the nav bar as an Arial style font (arial, helvetica, sans-serif in CSS) would looks so much better.
    Also, unlimited is such a bad word to use when explaining what you get since it virtually never holds true.
    A better word would be unmetered since they don't have infinite resources to manage some idiot making thousands of mySQL databases or half a billion e-mail accounts because they are too lazy to empty the trash from inboxes they already have.
    Many experienced web developers will write off any host which offers such "unlimited" features, though not as quickly as those offering unlimited space or bandwidth.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • SamSam Beginner Link Clerk
    Nuvo i have notiuced your posts are rational also.
    the site is very competitive and the owner (Dan) is a close friend of mine