Tutorial & Article Writers Needed

Either the end of this month January or towards the beginning of February the new Dev Dreams will go live. As well as a load of brand new features I also want to have a load or brand new content which is why I am looking for writers to help me out.

I need tutorials mainly on the following subjects:
> Adobe Photoshop
> PHP
> ASP

And articles mainly on the following subjects:
> SEO
> Domain Names

I am also interested in all other webmaster related content.

If you already have or would be willing to submit then please contact me as soon as possible.

In return you will get a direct link back to your site. The tutorial/article will be promoted a lot therefore it could generate you some good traffic.

Thankyou

The Royal Ram

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I don't use photoshop or ASP (I might if I actually got around to learning ASP and not hating Photoshop after using a learning edition of version 4), but I'll see what I can come up with.
    I can use Fireworks well enough to get by and I can build funtioning sites with PHP (I'm learning as I go along... I can do a fair bit, but I'm no expert with stuff like GD or other advanced features).
    I can also do some nice things with XHTML, CSS and a few other things.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Im interested in pretty much all content which we webmaster related so if your willing to write up one or two tutorials/article about what you do know that would be great.

Ive been thinking of implementing some sort of rewards system where the people who submit tutorials can earn money from them - its being considered but Im not sure if I will implement it quite yet...

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Lol...
    I'm not bothered about money, I have a job for that :)

Paying people may cause some problems as it would require that you gain some form of income which you don't need for anything.
    The idea of rewarding members is sound, but you might also consider some other form of rewards such as forum features.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    No ive thought about that and have come up with a solution to that issue. I wont say it however since Im not sure yet if I will implement it...

As for forum rewards... there will be a premium membership option where normally users have to pay for... I will be giving these out to members/users who contribute very often. Regular members will still have the same privelages and features they currently have though :D

The Royal Ram