Unique advertising idea

Mart1nMart1n BeginnerLink Clerk
hello,

I have just established the world's first webbased television, where people can buy advertisement and publish it on that TV..

I just wanna know what do u all think about it.
link: timegrab.com

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I don't think it is something I'd ever use to find sites or to advertise my own!
    Have you finished your course yet? :)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Nice idea - I personally wouldnt use it though.

The Royal Ram

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    The idea is definitely different, but I can't see people really wanting to sit there and watch adverts cycle past on an image of a TV (it appears to be a Sharp Aquos... I have one of those :D).
    At least you've taken an idea that'd usually be built with JavaScript and built it using widely supported HTML meta tags (page refreshing, though iframes still suck IMHO).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • Mart1nMart1n Beginner Link Clerk
    MGDesigns wrote:
    I don't think it is something I'd ever use to find sites or to advertise my own!
    Have you finished your course yet? :)

Not yet :)

And thnx for the comments
  • pipstapipsta Beginner Link Clerk
    hmm a little expensive dont you think
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    It's a great idea, but $100 for 10 seconds? I have to agree with Pipsta that it's overpriced.
  • omoiomoi Junior Member Shared Hoster
    This is definitely a unique idea. I don't know how successful it will be with the price. Plus, when I looked at your website, I was pretty sure I understood how it worked but I was unsure about how many people would see the ad.
    Chou: butterfly...
    omoi: thought; mind; heart; feelings; emotion; sentiment; love; affection; desire; wish; hope; expectation; imagination; experience...
    chou omoi
    butterflyspirit