Best mascot.

NuvoNuvo Forum LeaderVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
Which OS has the best mascot?

Tux is the Linux mascot (a penguin that's supposed to look like he's just ate a bucket of fish... or been getting jiggy).

Beastie is the BSD mascot, a little red devil (sometimes seen with Tux... It's possible that htese two have been dating).

Dogcow is the OS X mascot (or was) and is supposedly half dog and half cow with the ability to make itself look like newspaper when scared (not too bright, often hit by mowers and incredibly thin... 2D actually).

Clippy is one of the unofficial Windows mascots, a little paper clip that has eyes and such (he's capable of doing things with himself, but never what you want).

For me, it's probably Tux as he's pretty versitile and has been seen doing many different things.
I like Beastie because of what he is and how he looks cute and innocent despite being an evil character (actually based on the daemon, not satan himself).
Dogcow is discontinued these days, but you've got to give it to Apple, they go at it head on (giving the dogcow a back story and such).
Clippy, if anything, is the personification of all that is wrong with the world.
He just sits there repeating the same garbage every time you do anything in Office (the last time I used Office, I was in school!) and he hates being told to go away.
PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
Current project: CMS Object.
Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
Release date: NEVER!!!

Comments