TinyMCE Background Colour

danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P.VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
ok so i don't know where this should go but it concerns css/php and some html.

im trying to apply a pseudo class css tag to the body element as to have 2 different colours, one when focused and one when not focused.
^^ i had no clue what i was talking about there ^^

i used this code for normal input boxes:

[PHP]input {
font-family: trebuchet,Verdana, sans-serif;
font-size: 11px;
font-weight: bold;
color: #000000;
height: 1.5em;
padding: .3em 0 0 2px;
margin-top: 3px;
background-color: #C5D7F8;
border-top: #999999 1px solid;
border-left: #999999 1px solid;
border-right: #999999 1px solid;
border-bottom: #999999 1px solid;

}

input:focus {
background-color : #fefeff;
}[/PHP]

but i dont know how to do it for TinyMCE.
ban1.gif

Comments

• danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    screw this post guys its pointless

-- requesting thread delete --
    ban1.gif
  • SoummaTawSoummaTaw Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Eat parts of any home entertainment system include the display unit #LINK2# along with the loudspeakers but in fact the most important part of any home entertainment system will be the #LINK3# AV recipient mainly because it incorporates most of the individual #LINK4# components and helps to ensure that they conduct together and they are synchronized. The #LINK5# Audio-video recipient could be the coronary heart on the technique #LINK6# and is in which you handle what you need to complete. This write-up #LINK7# will be in your house cinema Audio-video radio evaluations - #LINK8# their work and a handful of the characteristics you should take into consideration.

An Audio-video #LINK9# receiver is precisely where by most of the audio and video factors #LINK10# hook up. Right after successfully attaching the screen and loudspeaker #LINK11# you're going to have the capacity to select which speaker systems you should focus on or which #LINK12# unit it is advisable to scene on the show, be it a Dvd and blu-ray, #LINK13# training video, ordinary Television or simply a digital radio station #LINK14# sta.

The individual will have a created in airwaves tuner #LINK15# that could be helpful to pick up FMPerAM the air. You'll be able to #LINK16# hear r / c and Compact disk&Number039s by means of your home theater system. These #LINK17# is going to be governed via the AV recipient.

The surround #LINK18# part of a home theater will probably be operated by way of the #LINK19# Audio-video radio. Devoid of going over Audio-video phone #LINK20# testimonials previous to obtaining had the ability to injure your purses. The #LINK21# device will decode the digital audio platforms, be they Dolby or DTS to ensure the #LINK22# finest sound consequence should go towards the correct #LINK23# lecturer. This really is an essential characteristic of any home theater system #LINK24# and creates the over emotional impact if you watch a show.

The device #LINK25# may also get an in constructed guitar amp which will signify the charge of #LINK26# seem size will go through the individual.

In the end, the #LINK27# recipient places the beauty of your home movie theater. The all important #LINK28# handheld remote control is part of the av phone. There could also be an slot for #LINK29# making use of the program which is displayed on display screen to make it easier #LINK30# to find out what you are undertaking.

For anybody who is having a overall #LINK31# house movie theater process then this Audio-video radio #LINK32# is going to be agreeable just how other pieces but when you are attaining it #LINK33# independently you are able to that it is actually works an additional reasons why Audio-video recipient comments are critical. Generally this considerations the number of connections in the rear of the radio. Just remember to may find adequate audio relationships. Ensure there will likely be suitable relationships for all the training video equipment for you to are going to be working with together with your dwelling theatre process, this can contain a VCR and Dvd and blu-ray gamer.