Your Hosting Costs

phpnutphpnut Junior MemberShared Hoster
How much do you pay for hosting a month?
My ongoing projects...
www.naturesmagazine.com
www.energyreform.org *new domain*
www.photographyavenue.com
----
You may also remember me as imnewtophp...

Comments

• AeriffAeriff Junior Member Shared Hoster
    $0. I get free everything, no domain, though. I am intending to buy one, or just actual hosting if my site generates enough hits once I get everything up :rolleyes:
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Since I'd never have much need for a private server, my hosting costs would, if I got hosting, be about $10 for hosting on U.S. servers and $5 for a domain through a U.S. provider (maximum).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Just $3.50/mo.
  • phpnutphpnut Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I pay $19.99/month through Yahoo Small Business, but am switching to HostGator this month. Yahoo doesn't give you any freedom with advanced settings, or restrict direct access to subdirectories - HostGator does @ a better price! :D
    My ongoing projects...
    www.naturesmagazine.com
    www.energyreform.org *new domain*
    www.photographyavenue.com
    ----
    You may also remember me as imnewtophp...
  • RikerRiker Beginner Link Clerk
    I pay $5/month for my hosting. Only get 2 gigs of space and 50 gigs of bandwith though. It's more than enough for my current needs.
  • GpdBizGpdBiz Beginner Link Clerk
    I pay a total of $160 a month for hosting, but I also have a dedi box so thats why the price is more then the $60 listed here. I have too many sites of my own and client sites along with web projects so it was just more cost friendly to get a box :)

~GpdBiz
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    GpdBiz wrote:
    I pay a total of $160 a month for hosting, but I also have a dedi box so thats why the price is more then the $60 listed here. I have too many sites of my own and client sites along with web projects so it was just more cost friendly to get a box :)
    ~GpdBiz

:eek: That's a lot of money GpdBiz! You are a very serious developer. If you don't mind sharing, please tell us some of your sites.
  • tec-geektec-geek Beginner Link Clerk
    I pay about $24 (Including SiteStudio) for my reseller hosting. I think its a good deal!

tec-geek :)
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    A good dedicated server WILL cost over $100 a month. :)
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    i selected $30-45... i have a total of 4 accounts... :D

2 of them host multiple domains though...
  • lionsgatelionsgate Member NAT Warrior
    Well.. i pay USD$364.99/mo for my dedicated server. However, I do web hosting business my private dedi.
  • fiona2412fiona2412 Member NAT Warrior
    I pay $8.95 usd a month for mine...varies at about ?4 which is ok...I get *runs off to look it up*

2gig space and 100gig bandwith :D

Will be changing over to a new host in the new year when I have enough pennies though and the host will host both my domians :D The new host is a littlecheaper @ $7.95 but from I have been told and 1,000 times better than my current host :D The only problem I have at the minute with switching is getting the yrs hosting fee's saved. Xmas is faaaaaaar to expensive in this house
    "I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away" No Regrets by Robbie Williams

My Site
    My Deviantart
  • PapworthPapworth Junior Member Shared Hoster
    With all of my sites together.. hosting counts don't get to anything higher than $30/monthly. I'm sure that will grow in the future though..
  • nmallarenmallare Beginner Link Clerk
    $149.00/month through serverbeach.com . Looking at a new dedicated, so if anybody wants a referal, just hook me up with the link.

Nick
  • KilkKilk Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I pay nothing, I run my own web hosting company and already made enough profits to pay what I paid for it. Thought it barely costed me anything...
  • Sparkydude31809Sparkydude31809 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Right now I am free hosting...so nothing at the moment :-D
    "I come as a right hand, an agent of God, to carry out his judgement"

:hello:
  • fiona2412fiona2412 Member NAT Warrior
    WOW..there's a few of you who pay a fair whack for hosting. I could never, ever afford to pay that much for hosting...I can just about afford what I have now
    "I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give away" No Regrets by Robbie Williams

My Site
    My Deviantart