Joomla

I have cpanel and am thinking of installing joomla, however i will need 2 (possibly 3) components installing. as ive never used it before i dont know how to install the components and was wondering would anyone be willing to do it for me?

I dont know how long it takes but i wouldnt have thought it would take that long. In return i can leave a permanent link from the site (which at the moment is PR2) to your site.

tony

Comments

• CoolSurferCoolSurfer Beginner Link Clerk
    tony wrote:
    I have cpanel and am thinking of installing joomla, however i will need 2 (possibly 3) components installing. as ive never used it before i dont know how to install the components and was wondering would anyone be willing to do it for me?

I dont know how long it takes but i wouldnt have thought it would take that long. In return i can leave a permanent link from the site (which at the moment is PR2) to your site.

tony
    hi tony
    if you can give me the details i can install joomla n the omponents in a few minutes.
    Its rather easy. :)
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    thanks for the offer ive installed them im just in the process of changing the layout slightly, if i get in some probs can i email you?