Been awhile

Man it been awhile since i last visted this site

I started to come here right after i started doing web work. Its been since 28-08-2004 that i last visited this place. A lot has happened since then as i can see.

Sad to see that the site is going to be sold. I would love to buy it but i dont have anymoney. I still feel DevDreams has its protential. I hope i can be move active on here.

~Zack

Comments

• AeriffAeriff Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Can't say I've been here that long, lol. But Welcome Back nonetheless.
  • basher772000basher772000 Beginner Link Clerk
    I remember when Python posted this thing up at like clantemplates i think when he first started the site. Maybe it was somewhere else but i remember coming here for the first time. It was a nice site then and it is now. I just dont know why i did come back for sometime.
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Man it been awhile since i last visted this site
    Sad to see that the site is going to be sold. I would love to buy it but i dont have any money. I still feel DevDreams has its protential. I hope i can be move active on here.~Zack
    Welcome back Basher! I agree with you that the site has a ton of Potential. Python/Mods/Members created a great community here.
  • basher772000basher772000 Beginner Link Clerk
    So i take it your the new owner of the forums. Thats cool. I hope you can help bring the forum back to "life".

Im working on a new site right now thaat i am hoping will become afairly large site. I will let everyone know more once it opens.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Hey :D

Yes hes the new owner. Let us know how your web site goes.

The Royal Ram

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    So i take it your the new owner of the forums. Thats cool. I hope you can help bring the forum back to "life".
    Im working on a new site right now thaat i am hoping will become afairly large site. I will let everyone know more once it opens.

Yup, nice to meet you. Please keep us posted on your site's progress and let us know the address as soon as you feel it's ready or else the suspense will kill us ;)