Relevancy or Revenue ???

john1222john1222 BeginnerLink Clerk
The Googles adsense revenue has been reported to be increase by multiple folds... Getting more revenue is not the concerned issue but yes what does concern me is that the platform on which the google is doubling its revenue to multiple folds...

Google has been manipulationg the search results and promoting the sponsored links and the links in the adsense running. You know how is google promoting the sponsored links... Yes you were right in thinking that google is employing irrelevance pages in the top SERPs and providing relevance link in the sponsored listings... this way the user will switch to click on the sponsored list beliving them to be relevant and will ignore the results down under the sponsored listings...

In this way the google is making its revenue and keeping itself safe and us busy under the spoof of regular updates..

Dont you still have no questions to ask from Search engines...
What are you waiting for ... Ask Search Engines at OrganicSpam.Com

John

Comments

• RadavanRadavan Beginner Link Clerk
    When I see the links highlighted in blue on top of the results, I know that their paid ads and not the ones with the highest page rank.

Google users are smart enough to know that. Every search engine does the same thing. They need to make money to stay in business and sponsored links is the way they do it.

By the way, MSN is a much better search engine than Google
    www.Microsoft.com"Believe In the Future"
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    Radavan wrote: »

You sure are a Microsoft fan, aren't you? I dislike MSN for its layout...
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Radavan wrote: »

Why do you like Microsoft so much Radavan?
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Thank you for posting your opinion.
    I'm sure the many Google users will take this into account the next time they are wondering which search engine to use to find what they need to.

If MSN is so good, then why is Google still growing, and why did Microsoft feel that they had to include Google as one of the search engines supported by Internet Explorer 7 in it's oh so origional integrated search box?
    Why do you like Microsoft so much Radavan?
    I'd assume that Radraven is nothing more than a troll since none of his posts which I have seen have been anything more than pro-microsoft garbage.
    I don't even think he's got any interest in the subjects Webmaster Post actually covers and even if he does, I'd assume that he uses FrontPage, what with it being a Microsoft product that creates sites for Internet Explorer and all (by the way, Linux can run Internet Explorer, but I won't be checking my sites with it as a 100% valid XHTML 1.0 Strict site using CSS and no tables should and does render prefectly in all compliant browsers, which Explorer isn't, meaning they don't).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    I think it's no use discussing with this guy. I also think we should keep the replies on-topic, right? :)

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]