Hellooooooooooo

Hello everyone!

I am a domainer and was invited to join this forum.

I hope I can contribute something worthwhile.

Cheers :)

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Wordsmith wrote:
    Hello everyone!

I am a domainer and was invited to join this forum.

I hope I can contribute something worthwhile.

Cheers :)

Hello Wordsmith, so glad to have you aboard! Can you tell us anymore about yourself? How did you hear about us?
  • WordsmithWordsmith Junior Member Link Clerk
    Hello Wordsmith, so glad to have you aboard! Can you tell us anymore about yourself? How did you hear about us?

Well I heard about this forum from a nice fellow on another forum! ;)

I live in Canada, was born in the US however...in Tulsa, OK. I've been on the computer and the internet for many years...actually this year is my 10 year anniversary and September will be the official month. Hard to beleive but it sure has grown from the old days. I used to have such current and good websites but then the net grew beyond my means or talents with all the flash stuff ect. I guess I should have gone to school and learned it all since I love computers so much. Maybe someday I'll get motivated and take some night courses. :)
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Wordsmith wrote:
    Well I heard about this forum from a nice fellow on another forum! ;)

I live in Canada, was born in the US however...in Tulsa, OK. I've been on the computer and the internet for many years...actually this year is my 10 year anniversary and September will be the official month. Hard to beleive but it sure has grown from the old days. I used to have such current and good websites but then the net grew beyond my means or talents with all the flash stuff ect. I guess I should have gone to school and learned it all since I love computers so much. Maybe someday I'll get motivated and take some night courses. :)

Yeah!! I'm so glad you came WordSmith! I thought it was you my friend but wasn't positive. You made my day :)
    As promised you are now a Moderator

I have to give you credit for getting me to "post my real picture". Up to you but, if you want to, put your picture as your avatar so everyone can see the amazingly beautiful women that you are (and very intelligent too!)

Where are you and what are you doing there for fun?
  • WordsmithWordsmith Junior Member Link Clerk
    I am in Canada (haven't been in Tulsa in over 2 years) and what do I do for fun? I buy and sell domains! Weeeeeeeeeee!! :D

I'll have to put up an avatar later...I have company coming and have to go offline now...thanks for warm welcome! :)
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi Wordsmith welcome to the forum and the team :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • BeachieBeachie Moderator: Raging Bender Link Clerk
    Hi Wordsmith! :)
    Gadget.com | Everybody.com | BulletinBoard.com | Stupidity.com | Aquatic.com | Cuddly.com | Blogs.org | Newcomers.com | Wealth.org