From dnforum

Hi, how are you guys today?
I'm really okay, but problem is wheather so up and down.
Last week has started cold weather....
I think about the movie " The day after Tomorrow"
Do you guys think the movie can be true someday ?:rofl:

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Hi Luckyman, I'm doing great today and thanks for asking. What part of the country or UK are you from that's getting the cold weather?

I hope not, but I bet that movie really can come true.
  • luckymanluckyman Beginner Link Clerk
    thank you for the reply !
    I am in Southern California.....It was really hot and humid one month ago but now the temperature is dramatically dropping.....:banghead:
    Hi Luckyman, I'm doing great today and thanks for asking. What part of the country or UK are you from that's getting the cold weather?

I hope not, but I bet that movie really can come true.
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    luckyman wrote:
    thank you for the reply !
    I am in Southern California.....It was really hot and humid one month ago but now the temperature is dramatically dropping.....:banghead:

I didn't eve realize it was dropping like that in CA! Do you think Gore is right and Global Warming is also causing, Global Cooling?
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Hi Luckyman welcome to the forum :cheers:

Cold in CA? Whats the temp like? :glasses:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Global warming can also cause an effect called global dimming, where, in theory, light from the sun is effectively blocked out to some degree.
    This can cause a drop in temperatures as the usual bombardment by the sun's energy is being blocked by chemicals in the air, such as those given out by burning fosil fuels.

Lexus and Honda have proven that you don't need to burn damaging fuels to drive as Lexus makes a self charging, battery powered 4X4 that only draws on petrol if you go over 50MPH and Honda has been testing a hydrogen powered car for a while, they just need to get the technology that creates the fuel out there (the Lexus gathers power from the wheels, much like a wind up radio gathers it from you turning the handle while the Honda's fuel source is basically water that's been charged with electricity).

The reason for Honda being able to do their tests across an entire island is that the island in question has a dam and lots of the wet stuff.
    The dam generates more power than the island needs, so they use the extra energy to create the hydrogen fuel for the car.
    Honda wants to get solar powered fuel generation plants up and running before a car like the one they have can be used as it gets around burning things.
    As you should know, burining things leads to oxidization, and the oxide (something combined with oxygen) for hydrogen is pure water.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    Good thing you didn't go off topic Nuvo;)
    Its going tostart droppping dramaticly next week here on the east coast too.

Anywho welcome To WebmasterPost.
  • NamemakerNamemaker Beginner Link Clerk
    hi luckyman im new to trying to get 15 posts so figured id say hi