3D Art

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
I'm wondering how many of you dabble in the creation of 3D Art? Anyone willing to showcase their favourite piece(s)? :D
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• mavmav Beginner Link Clerk
    I have a few things uploaded in my portfolio, but it won't let me post the links because I don't have enough posts lol.
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    awwwwwww :( looking forward to seeing them ;)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    When I've made my 15 posts i'll be back with a link lol :bounce:

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 15 posts so here is my Gallery. Its all 3D rendering, a mix of Bryce and Terragen stuff

http://art.lurkinback.com
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Actually, my avatar was made with a 3D modelling app (Cinema 4D, but only a freebie version from a coverdisc).
    I've used it for other avatars that I've had in the past as well, but it always takes some fine tuning and cleaning up in a graphics edotitor to get a good effect as I suck at art.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    Nuvo wrote:
    Actually, my avatar was made with a 3D modelling app (Cinema 4D, but only a freebie version from a coverdisc).
    I've used it for other avatars that I've had in the past as well, but it always takes some fine tuning and cleaning up in a graphics edotitor to get a good effect as I suck at art.

I like your avatar :D
    My AV was done using Bryce, Poser and postwork in Photoshop :thumbsup:

I've never used Cinema 4D, but I've heard it's complicated as hell, whats your view?
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Cinema 4D isn't complicated.
    It probably lacks some more verbose tools that you'd get by forking out for 3DS MAX (which costs more), but from what I've used, I wouldn't call it complex.

Blender on the other hand... Well, think NASA combined with Star Trek and you'll be pretty close to the interface in that thing.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
    LMAO!!! Any idea where I can see a screenshot of Blender's interface, I'm intrigued now :rofl:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • CaptainKirkCaptainKirk Beginner Link Clerk
    Nuvo wrote:
    Blender on the other hand... Well, think NASA combined with Star Trek and you'll be pretty close to the interface in that thing.

Lol! I love the comparision! I might get it just to look at its interface now!
  • AvenAven Beginner Link Clerk
    There aren't many programs that use 3D. But I remember GIMP had a feature where you can use 3D art, it's pretty cool.