Graphic Addiction

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
Good Morning :D

Katra and I were discussing on IM how many programs she has installed on her PC for creating art and designing and she's blown me away with her addiction (I thought I was bad LOL) but she beats me hands down, not to mention she has a grand total of 874GB of storage between hard drives, USB & Firewire. YIKES!!!

Anyway here is her collection of graphic related programs:-
Bryce, Poser, Carrara, Hexagon, Maya, MojoWorld, Photobrush, zBrush, Vue, Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, Photo Impact, PD Pro, Manga Studio, Free World 3D, 5 Fractal Generating Progs, PixarraTwistedBrush and Corel Painter.

Out of the above I have:-
Bryce, Poser, Maya, Vue, Photoshop, Paintshop Pro and Manga Studio with a measley 110GB of storage space LOL

So today's questions are:-
How many programs do you have for creating/designing?
How much storage space do you have in total?
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    160 gb total. since i am not much of the graphic designer, i only have one app that servers the purpose.

Adobe Photoshop CS2 :D

lol. im more of the programmer person so i have tons of adobe/macromedia software and quite a bit of zend software too :D
    ban1.gif
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I have 2 40GB Seagate drives (not much space in them, but I know they'll last a while due to having some computer trade experience).

For graphics I have:
    Windows:
    Fireworks MX, Cinema 4D, Wings 3D & Pixia, Inkscape, Colour Catcher (personal creation for grabbing colours from the screen in RGB and HEX format... Runs on Linux using WiNE, but can be touchy).

Linux:
    Inkscape, Xara Xtreme LX, Blender, GIMP, Wings 3D.

Compared to my coding tools:
    jEdit, GEDIT, RadRails, NVu (not used), SCIte, SCREEM, Bluefish, Dreamweaver, HTML-Kit, Delphi 7 PE, Boa contructor & others (including "in house" tools... I feel so dirty for saying "in house" when I'm not part of a development company or anything...).

I can do graphics, but I'm no artist and I'm better with code (which I class as an art form because anyone can do it, but not everyone can do it well and make others enjoy it).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Nuvo wrote:
    I can do graphics, but I'm no artist and I'm better with code (which I class as an art form because anyone can do it, but not everyone can do it well and make others enjoy it).

Very true Nuvo, coding is an art form all by itself :D
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery