Staff Needed For Large Scale Music Community.

Thought I'd give this a shot here, I need people to fill the follow positions. As stated below the jobs are volunteer for now, but I have every intent of paying staff when we have the funds ASAP

Moderators:
Responsibilities:
  1. Watch the forums
  2. Keep conversations going (post replies, make new threads)
  3. Promotion(not required, something as simple as a link in your sig on other forums would be greatly appreciated)

In return:
  1. Respected member of a soon-to-be huge community
  2. Paid mods in the future

Reviewers:
For this job I'm looking real music lovers that know their stuff. There won't be a required number of reviews, but we are looking for fairly active content writers, unactive staff will be removed of their status.

Band Page Creators:
Once again we're looking for serious music lovers. Band page Creators will be in charge of finding information about bands and artists for their band pages, which will include general information, some background, and pics.

Local Ambassadors
The position of Local Ambassadors is rather important. They will be required to be active member of the local music scene. Those interested in the job of Local Ambassadors are required to be frequent show-goers, and must be able to do an update on at least a weekly basis. It will be similar to a blog format.
Hopefully in the future we'll be able to pay you to attend shows and other events.

*All writing positions as of now are volunteer. I have every intention to pay writers when the revenue is available.

Check out http://musicdistricts.com/boards/ for a feel of the site. Keep in mind the site will expand FAR Beyond the forums. We'll be offering services planned to compete with those of last.fm, MySpace, and Purevolume.

If interested you can contact me here or on the Music Districts Boards as Paul.

Comments