LunarPages & CoffeeCup

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
Lunarpages and CoffeeCup Software give you $700 worth of FREE software!
CoffeeCup Software and Lunarpages Web Hosting have teamed up! Our 12 and 24 month Shared Hosting Plans now include OVER $700 of CoffeeCup webmaster and web design software FREE with every new and renewed hosting account!
How cool is that?
CoffeeCup Software doesn't just make software, they make webmasters. CoffeeCup is a veteran in our industry providing simple to use solutions for webmasters since 1996. They put together the software so you can create a Website and Lunarpages provides the hosting. It's a perfect fit.
Plus CoffeeCup gives you Free Support and Free Upgrades for Life on their software!

Source:- http://www.lunarpages.com

However for current customers to receive this they are required to renew their hosting plan :baby:
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I've used coffeecup software in the past and it wasn't that great.
    Since CoffeeCup offers hosting, I'm surprised that they are teaming up with a company like LunarPages...
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Well I originally found out through courtesy mail only to find out if I want to take advantage I need to renew my hosting, which isn't due till December. The offer is meant to be open for a while though. I've never used CoffeeCup. I started with FrontPage which I absolutely hated, moved over to Dreamweaver and now I'm using WeBuilder2006 :)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic Artists NAT Warrior
    Coffee Cup is a company that will take any and every opportunity to make a quick buck Nuvo and their own sales have not been good lately.
    My Gallery
    WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
    Founder of TWInc
    Profession: KMA
    I am not a purple people eater :p
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I'm not surprised as the version of their HTML editor was released for pre-XP versions of Windows (XP hadn't even been in Beta then if I remember correctly), so there was no flash GUI themes for every day apps, just the boring old Win98 style, but even so, the software didn't exactly make me jump for joy.
    There's better hosting companies out there and better web editors out there for free, so I wouldn't really bother with CoffeeCup.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!