Personalised Graphics Program

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
Interesting question for all you designers :D

If you could design/program or have someone else program a graphics suite per your specification, what features would be included? :baby:
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    A graphics app for me would need:
    Vector support (I use vectors more than rasters).
    Layers (I don't think there's anyone who hates layers!).
    Gradient transparency (gradient fills with transparency support).
    Feathering (used to get realistic results on some images).
    Shadowing (inner shaddowing is something that's pretty useful, but drop shadows can be made easily with feathering and transparency).
    PNG exporting (PNG >>> ALL).
    Easy to use, non-menu centric interface (I hate having to go into menu > sub-menu > somewhere in France > Option to find something I need).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Nuvo wrote: »
    (I hate having to go into menu > sub-menu > somewhere in France > Option to find something I need).

LMAO!!!!!
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Umm, everything you find in PSP, PS, Byce and Poser (hoping to get for Christmas) all rolled into one. :glasses2:
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • ryanryan Beginner Link Clerk
    a merge of gimp with photo shop