psp 9

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
does anyon know where i could get a cheap copy of psp 9 from?

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Have you tried Ebay?
    However my recommendation would be PSP 10 but avoid the 10.03 patch from Corel :)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i never even thought about ebay, do you know if they do upgrades from psp7?
    There wasn't even cheap upgrades going from V7 to V8 :banghead:
    PSP has cost me a tiny fortune over the years LOL from V6 right up through to V10. Not just including the program, Licensed art tubes, pixelart tutorial sites etc lol
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • whitefangwhitefang Beginner Link Clerk
    I have not used PSP in years. Do they still take photoshop plug-ins? What are the advantages of PSP over photoshop?
    PSP is cheaper and is compatible with PS plugins, but having been converted to Photoshop, I doubt I'd go back to PSP now.

When Corel bought PSP from Jasc, they flung out version 10 to get their name on it and done a really bad job, the patches reduced functionality (workspace etc).

I'm sure one of our avid PSP'ers in here can give more info on its advantages :D
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery