Gallery

KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic ArtistsNAT Warrior
Does anyone know of a free image hosting Gallery that will host a members Art. Someone I know wishes to put their art on the web but does not have the facilities to install a gallery on a web site.
Photobucket etc is a no go. :)

TIA
Katra
My Gallery
WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
Founder of TWInc
Profession: KMA
I am not a purple people eater :p

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I'm going to be infinitely obvious here and say DeviantArt.
    Seriously, it is a god amongst art sites.
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Personally I'd avoid DA like the plague due to lack of customer service, their inability to deal with Intellectual Property infringments legally and the fact that they ignore the constant abuse and hate mails that originates from a public group of users within the site.
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    MGDesigns wrote: »
    Personally I'd avoid DA like the plague due to lack of customer service, their inability to deal with Intellectual Property infringments legally and the fact that they ignore the constant abuse and hate mails that originates from a public group of users within the site.

I wasn't aware of that, here I was sending folks that way to post their artwork.. Ugh.. better start emailing them :banghead:
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic Artists NAT Warrior
    Ginavere wrote: »
    I wasn't aware of that, here I was sending folks that way to post their artwork.. Ugh.. better start emailing them :banghead:

I think thats the only option at the moment even though I left DA :p
    My Gallery
    WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
    Founder of TWInc
    Profession: KMA
    I am not a purple people eater :p
    Yeh I also left DA, but they've yet to delete my account :banghead:

Theres always ArtZone, The Vision Grove, Comic Art Community, GFXArtist, Epilogue (when it loads lol), Renderosity, The 123D Art Community and ELFWOOD.

If I come across anymore I'll get the links added :cool:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • GinavereGinavere Junior Member Shared Hoster
    MGDesigns wrote: »
    Yeh I also left DA, but they've yet to delete my account :banghead:

Theres always ArtZone, The Vision Grove, Comic Art Community, GFXArtist, Epilogue (when it loads lol), Renderosity, The 123D Art Community and ELFWOOD.

If I come across anymore I'll get the links added :cool:

Kewl! Thanks I'll let them know to look into those sites.
    ginapirate
    There?s a miracle of friendship that dwells within the heart And you don?t know how it happens or where it gets its start But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift Any you realize that friendship Is God?s most perfect gift.
    --Anon
  • MystiiMystii Beginner Link Clerk
    Hmmm... I want to make a gallery but since my stupid host won't support many things, I'm waiting until I can switch my domain over to another host and then I want to try using Coppermine.
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    Mystii wrote: »
    Hmmm... I want to make a gallery but since my stupid host won't support many things, I'm waiting until I can switch my domain over to another host and then I want to try using Coppermine.

Who is that "Stupid Host" so we'll know to avoid it?
    The stupid host would be Homestead I think :)
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery