CSS Problem

MGDesignsMGDesigns AdminVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
I've started coding my layout but I'm having some really weird problems and I can't put my finger on them, no matter how much I change sizes etc just to see if anything happens, nothing does.

font-size in #footer won't change
text-decoration and color on links won't change in #content but do in #footer
adding classes to tags don't show up

Please someone help :banghead:

If you PM me with your e-mail address I will send all relevent files

Thank you!!!
A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
-
ModGirl Design
My ArtWanted Portfolio
Renderosity Gallery

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    You could link to or attach the files here, it would be a lot easier for everyone involved. :)

You might also have used a more descriptive title, but, I guess I'm fussy...
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Ok, well, without the code, it's a little hard to see what's causing this.

It could be an error in the code, but it could also be an issue with how the code is layed out if there's something styling an element that is also within the other elements as CSS is a top down system where things can be changed over an over until the end of the document.
    For example, you could set styles for a specific div element, but if you set styles for div's in general after that, then you get problems sometimes.
    It's hard to know exactly without the code...
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Sorry about the title, the brain was in a non-functional working order when I posted. However there is reason for wanting to do this via e-mail, thank you anyway :)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery