This forum design.

This forum is one of the best looking forums I've joined in the last two days. Maybe this forum should be a show off design, its so easy to follow and look at.

I've spent my last two days finding all the best forums for webmasters to learn from and I really like how easy this forum is to read and follow.

there are way to many subjects for me to grasp yet but its a nice forum.

I also love the spinning globe which I really want to learn to do.

Jill

Comments

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    thats good to hear, its a design thats only just been implamented in the last week or 2, ad the designer is a member of the forum.
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    This forum is one of the best looking forums I've joined in the last two days. Maybe this forum should be a show off design, its so easy to follow and look at.
    I've spent my last two days finding all the best forums for webmasters to learn from and I really like how easy this forum is to read and follow.
    there are way to many subjects for me to grasp yet but its a nice forum.
    I also love the spinning globe which I really want to learn to do.
    Jill

Jill, thanks for the kind words :) Jared Ritchey did the design for this forum and another memember, Statd created the header with spinning globe. It is done with animated gif and uses 14 separate gif images to produce this spinning affect. Another member, Python, created the Content Management front page you get to before you get to the forum.