Do u know C++?

martian2k4martian2k4 Llama HunterModerator
Hey i was thinking about learning c++ but do any of you know it if so, is it a complex language, is it a pain in the ass to learn and were are there loads of good tuts :)
Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    nope... i havent got a clue about c++. Ive heard though that its very logical just like PHP

The Royal Ram

• martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    kew kew ... any one else have some input?

• kinkkink serious member VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    ive been trying to learn c++ for years the problem is its object oriented so if you dont know any objects its difficult not to mention the vast predefined functions oyvay

one day ill get serious on it
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Lmao. I just want to be able to make simple programs and games :D

• deadfingersdeadfingers Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Heh been there done that, got the shirt. Anyways yes it is pretty complex, since you know PHP fairly well it should be too hard. As far as games go, good luck with that, especially if your gonna be doing 3d, forget it waaayyy too much time. Id say pick up a good book, i have one but cant seem to keep going, i usually just end up learning more 3d :D You can learn how to make a browser maybe? I know some basic stuff, not programs but some kinda cool stuff, like how to delete a whole program from the system, and how to use Stealth programs to play in the background and that the computer wont be able to pick up on it ;) Thank you 2600! heheh
    sig.jpg
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    yes, definitely get a beginner's book - no online tutorial's gona help you if you're seriously trying to learn c/c++