Do you need a perfect site?

Your site is not as popular as before? Stop blaming clients, weather, politicians, etc. - IT'S TIME FOR CHANGING NOW!
A lot of firms render such servisces, but OUR team has collected around a very professional command with great ambitions and ideas. This team has wide experience in website creation and development. All members of our team have been working in this sphere for several years and WE know what involves visitors.

Want more visitors to attend your site?
Want to make a gift to a person dear to you in the form of his or her own project?
Want to please a person by changing his or her site?

JUST CONTACT US - AND ENJOY YOUR WEB!
Paul(yanposan@gmail.com)
:glasses2:

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I'm sorry, but this is a really poor excuse for an advertisement.

You really should give some examples of what you're capable of doing and information on your skills and a website does wonders for web design teams (and if you're good enough to build decent sites, there's no excuse for not having one yourself), but you just give a Google Mail address, which anyone can get hold of (I have invites, but since 99.9% of the net enabled world has accounts there, they don't get used).

For example, if I were to offer some kind of service to do with web design or development, I'd probably tell people that I know XHTML, HTML 4.01, CSS2, XML, a fair bit of SQL, enough PHP to get by, enough Ruby on Rails to build CMS systems, some YAML and that I'm very good at providing markup validation services and compliant code generating dynamic scripts rather than saying "I've been making sites for a few years, so I know what I'm doing".
    Having X number of years experience with putting content on the web doesn't make you good at it... There's sites which have been online for years, but are completely awful (MySpace's "web designers" for example, are usually really bad).

All I know from reading your post is that you claim to be in a team and claim to be good at what you do, which really doesn't stand up when there's nothing to back it up.

I know that links are disabled for people who don't have enough posts under their belts, but you could still post the addresses to some of your previous projects so that people know you're not just another teenage kid who plays with the interweb.

Take a look at how Arestia and Happy Cog Studios do it and try making this topic a little more credible (Arestia is an old member of this site before Bryant bought it and Happy Cog is the company behind A List Apart, which every web designer worth anything has read at least once).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!