Random Designs

NuvoNuvo Forum LeaderVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
Just thought I'd post a few bits...
The big circle is from an old logo that was to use flash (one of the rings is transparent so it could be filled in with flash, but I never bothered with the flash bit).
The small button with Japanese text on it was from my last website (which died when the guy hosting me had a server oopsie and ended up changing hosts) and the top two in the box are something I just knocked together for fun after seeing the new iMac promo material on apple.com.

ddgubbins1xg.png

I'm not happy with the diamond in the box though as I couldn't get the text to look right.

By the way... It's not that I have recently gained an apple fetish, it's that I learned to do the glassy thing ages ago and I can do it better than other things, so I keep knocking off Apple graphics when bored (the ruby on rails blog I posted about a while ago looks like an enhanced version of an old part of apple's site as I was planning on using it for an actual site, but didn't).
PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
Current project: CMS Object.
Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
Release date: NEVER!!!

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    You have some skills when it comes to graphics Ill tell you that :) Some nice work...

I like the AMD logo - thats ace. Great work on that.

Maybe on the triangle text you could make it perhaps a bit bolder and make the gradient on the text more visible...

Good work :D

The Royal Ram

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i like the amd 1 aswel
  • NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Python wrote:
    You have some skills when it comes to graphics Ill tell you that :) Some nice work...

I like the AMD logo - thats ace. Great work on that.

Maybe on the triangle text you could make it perhaps a bit bolder and make the gradient on the text more visible...

Good work :D
    Yeah, I said I was unhappy with the text.
    If you look at the origional on apple.com, the gradient is over the text and such, but when I tried that, I couldn't make it look as good without completely messing up the gradient :[

IMHO, the AMD one is better quality than the real one simply because the real one had really poor compression, so it didn't look all too great :/
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    hey what fonts did u use?
    ban1.gif
    Arial, Bitdust 2 and some random Kanji font I found floating about online ages ago :P
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Arial... eww.
    I much prefer the original Helvetica, or even better, Verdana!
    Yeah, but SOMEONE STOLE MY HELVETICA FONT!!
    No, really, I had helvetica installed, but I can't find it now... Perhapse the ninja's stole it o_o
  • Mermaid bridal gowns will always be glamorous & elegant. They are most often present in fabrics, such as the aforementioned satin, that are appropriate for more formal weddings. Sometimes you will also see them done in delicate laces that will tone down the drama of a mermaid to make it more wearable for less fancy events. The tight bodice & hips of the mermaid shape are reminiscent of the glamorous gowns of the 1950s & early 60s, when females loved to show off their curvaceous figures.

The internet cosplay shops are actually good. For something, more cosplay clothes can sell. As there are increasingly more anime episodes, increasingly more new characters enter into cosplayers' world, they would like to try to perform these new figures out. The online stores can offer these types of new costumes quickly, almost keep pace using the new episodes. With regard to another, these cosplay outfits sold online tend to be much cheaper compared to those sold within local shops. Since you may notice that these types of cosplayers are nearly youngsters, they don't have enough money, then the online stores are your best option for them, they are able to save a great deal by shopping on the internet.

A ****tail dress is a shorter-length dress that ranges from below the knee to two inches above the ankle (tea length) or touching the ankle (ballerina length). A dress can be worn to a semi-formal event. It is an evening dress that is identified by its length. It can be anywhere from above the knee to a few inches above the ankle. ****tail dresses are worn for receptions, meetings and events that demand you to present in an outfit for the occasion. dresses must be without collars and sleeves. They are less elegant and less formal than an evening dress, but more elaborate and sophisticated than an ordinary.

When the prom can still be several months away, now it is lovely chance to start hunting for new & fashion 2012 prom dresses. You desire to get your dress early, before all lovely clothes are selected by other people. It is also clever to enable lots of time for any needed alterations that will make the dress fit perfectly. Whether this is heading to be your preliminary prom or your final prom before graduating, you will need a show-stopping dress. The main considerations that generate a gown matchless would be the silhouette, neckline, hemline, color, material & embellishments.

The kingdom is cut off also common for mermaid wedding gowns. This is the best way to get the visual scene to create higher look. Petite brides want to be what you can handle this kind of siren style and is certainly beautiful. And it is also suitable for women with small breasts and a little less difficult. The size is raised to help your breasts appear fuller. In general, mermaid bridal dresses are very picky about their body counts. Consider the digits of your body, and select the most appropriate style accordingly.

As far as the styles of the short gowns, there's so lots of available. For example, empire waist short dress features an empire high waist which makes your legs look longer than your bodice. Bubble short prom dress with pink- up to skirt dress is characterized as a formal dress with casual picture. It will generate a youthful and cute look.

Wedding shoes, looking for something a small different, unique & perhaps even exclusive then Pink Products is confident you will find it here. Try to strike a balance between your own personal tastes, your overall wedding day look, & comfort when shopping for wedding shoes. The best wedding shoes are those that make you feel sexy & exquisite. Comfort might be necessary, but so is your own flair for fashion. Select shoes that complement your dress & also show off your own sense of style. Those with a fashionable style might require to pick a pair of sleek stilettos, while those with classic taste might select a low-heeled shoe. Whatever your style, pick a pair of wedding shoes that makes you feel wonderful.