CingularUsers.net Forsale

basher772000basher772000 BeginnerLink Clerk
Hey Guys and Gals,

I have been working on this site for some months now and when i got it ready for launch i had another server problem and no backup. As of now i just no longer have the time or the want to reset everything up.

The site will come with a zip of Wordpress and a theme i have made custom for the site and a theme for vB which is the same as the one for Wordpress. I also have a screen shot of the theme but i don't have a live version as i don't really have time to reset everything up just to talk it down in a week or so. The site will also come with a text message script i purchased for $25 that works wonderfully that is integrated in the design of the site. The Ring tones and Wallpapers sections are not done because i hadn't found a system to handle them.

I also have a owned vB license that i will sell with the site but is not required to be bought.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and i will help transfer everything and walk you through setting it up and also installing everything if needed.

As of now since the site has never been launched there is no revenue but there is much potential for the site.

starting bid starts out at $100
BIN: $1000
If biding add $100 for the vB license if you want it.

PM me if you have questions.

Comments

• RadavanRadavan Beginner Link Clerk
    Hey this is a nice site and a good deal
    www.Microsoft.com"Believe In the Future"
  • basher772000basher772000 Beginner Link Clerk
    Thanks.

It is a very good deal considering Lee who owns SprintUsers.com is earning money in the $xx,xxx figures over there a month. With the right amount of work and effort this site could do just that.

Also after bids reach $300 the BIN is taken away.
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    Hey Guys and Gals,

i had another server problem and no backup.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and i will help transfer everything and walk you through setting it up and also installing everything if needed.

PM me if you have questions.

This solves one question for me: never host your site at Godaddy's...

Good luck with selling =)

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

• WatchOutWatchOut Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    GoDaddy hosting bad? Hmm, i thought it was good hehe, i might be wrong, so please correct me if im wrong here.
    Computer Forumz

www.computerforumz.com
    As for your info. I have one site hosted at GoDaddy and have never had a problem. This site was never hosted at GoDaddy.
    Well i went ahead and uploaded the forums and wordpress and installed the themes for people to get a better idea for the themes. You can find them at
    mtbzu.com/cingularusers/
    Ok so your website ain't hosted at GoDaddy's?
    Computer Forumz

www.computerforumz.com
  • stusangelcazstusangelcaz Member NAT Warrior
    Watchout, i think its just his domain name registered with Godaddy.
    Yes the domain was bought with GoDaddy. I had it hosted with another host but that server is gone.

Although i do own one hosting account at GoDaddy and have never had problems with it. Also as of now the site is hosted on my GoDaddy server as it is the only server i have that i can put the site up on for the sale.
    Ok first one with $500 will get everything. I really dont have the time to deal with the site and would like to get it off my hands so i am willing to sell it for $500. This includes. themes, vb, text script, domain name, and name
    That's a nice offer, for that package.
    Computer Forumz

www.computerforumz.com