Windows mobile Pocket PC.

KatraKatra UK's Top 10 Graphic ArtistsNAT Warrior
Virtual Spaghetti have brought out a painting and illustration software called Vspainter 1.5, for Windows mobile Pocket PC.
http://www.virtualspaghetti.com/vspainter/

How the heck does one see well enough to paint on a mobile screen?
The graphic disply looks extremely poor to me, what will they think of next?
My Gallery
WWWC Photoshop & Bryce Tutor
Founder of TWInc
Profession: KMA
I am not a purple people eater :p

Comments

• NuvoNuvo Forum Leader VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I suppose that with something like a Dell Axim which has a high quality screen, this might be usable, though I don't see much point in having a PDA based drawing tool other than the generic writing apps since you're never going to get the same abilities into software running on a PDA with less than a 1Ghz CPU and almost no RAM as you'd get with a PC running something like GIMP or Photoshop.

The idea to use it for concept art is feasable if you have the ability to shoot the image off to someone else via the internet as it'd let you do things on the spur of the moment, but for planned stuff, PC tools and \ or paper and a bit of drawing will always win as you have more power, more space and less freaking out when your battery dies half way through that all important meeting about the next big movie \ car \ game \ whatever (unless you have a laptop with a Sony battery... Then you have to worry about the battery dying and taking the rest of the system up with it when it does due to the big fireball :D).
    PHP, CSS, XHTML, Delphi, Ruby on Rails & more.
    Current project: CMS Object.
    Most recent change: Theme support is up and running... So long as I use my theme resource loaders instead of that in the Rails plug-in.
    Release date: NEVER!!!
  • stusangelcazstusangelcaz Member NAT Warrior
    Its hard enough trying to send a text on a mobile without adding art to it too. Whatever will they think of next?
  • WatchOutWatchOut Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    Haha, i dont think that is a good idea, since it's a small display, you would have a lot of mistakes while painting lol.
    Computer Forumz

www.computerforumz.com