How Do You Deal With Troublesome Client?

When you have taken on a client that creats more trouble than he's worth, do you drop him, refund him, or break your kneck to please him?

Comments

• MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I guess it would depend upon the trouble caused, but I'd say best business practise (unless he/she is breaking Terms of Service) would be to remain polite, courteous and bend over backwards to make sure that word of mouth remains positive :)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • design1design1 Beginner Link Clerk
    Hehehe... this is a great topic. My most memorable ones end up being clients that have problems with their email accounts and don't understand why they don't get a response. I would receive their mails fine but all mine to them would bounce. I would try sending emails from various domain names, even free web based accounts, nothing would work. One person ended up sending over 80 angry emails one evening and there was nothing I could do to help. I felt horrible and understood their frusteration. But in the end, more often than not, doing all you can to please your customers will pay off.
    :)
    Templates Resource - Thousands of Web Templates, Web Graphics, Scripts, Tutorials, SEO Tools and more!!