New DD PR

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
You lot probably havent noticed but the dd homepage now has a PR of 5 :)

Also...seomthing which you probably deffinately noticed...yahoo.com went from a pr of 9 to a 10...but who cares about yahoo, lol

Id like to say thanks to everyone who is linking to the DD site and helping the PR go up :)

Thanks

The Royal Ram

Comments

• hugoguzmanhugoguzman Beginner Link Clerk
    Congratulations on achieving a PR 5! Getting to a PR 6 will prove to be exponentially more difficult.

If you can aquire 3-5 PR 7's or a dozen PR 6's you will make the jump to a 6.
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    hopefully when i get my domain and upload my new design and layout ill get a higher PR which may help you out a bit more :)

but yahoo will be a good 1 to go off soon as will msn
    ive seen the new msn search engine and although not brilliant its still being modified before its released to the general public..ive submitted your domain to the new search engine so that should help you :)
  • SEbasicSEbasic Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    If you can aquire 3-5 PR 7's or a dozen PR 6's you will make the jump to a 6.
    That isn't really true...

No one can really say - If this is a high PR5, then 1 PR7 link might get it up to a 6. If it is a low PR5, then it might not...

There is know way of knowing.

Anyway, like I've said 1000 times - Don't worry about PR.

It doesn't mean Sh*t.
    Rave it up.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    yeah maybe it doesnt. but it looks good anyway, hehe

The Royal Ram

• CibokCibok Junior Member Shared Hoster
    PR is still important, but not as important as it used to. PR is just a measurement of your link popularity. So yeah, since link popularity is still one of the most important factors for search engines, it still means something. :)
    so should the price of a site for sale have anything do to with PR?

The Royal Ram

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    ignore PR it has very little to do with how good your site does in search engines
  • SEbasicSEbasic Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    PR means nothing. Well, not anything that will determin SERP's anyway...

Sorry Cibok...
    Rave it up.
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    Hmmm... if PR means nothing, then why bother at all... I believe PR is important but should not be the main focus of webmasters. Instead they should focus on content.

Again, my two cents worth...
    i have found something which may be of interest to you...it is apparently the equation for working our a sites PR - wow its confusing - quite a few formulas.

im gonna get permission of the owner first about whether it can be placed on DD site or not

The Royal Ram

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    Python, it'd be interesting... please do share it with the rest...
    i will dont worry - like i said im gonna get permission - i dont wanna go breaking any rules, lol

The Royal Ram