Enable autorun in Microsoft? Windows? XP(Tutorial Contest)

rajat.payrajat.pay BeginnerLink Clerk
Having a problem in enabling the autorun feature.
Try my following solution :

Enable autorun in Microsoft? Windows? XP.*
1. Double-click the My Computer icon on the Desktop (or click the Start button and then click My Computer). The My Computer window appears.
2. Right-click the CD or DVD drive and then left-click Properties. The CD Properties window appears.
3. Click the Autoplay tab.
4. From the drop-down list, choose the CD type you want (i.e. music CD, video CD, pictures CD, etc.).
5. Click Prompt me each time to choose an action.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 for any other CD type you prefer.
7. Click OK when finished.
Not all CDs will start automatically when inserted. They must contain a file called autorun.inf. Most program installation CDs and music CDs will autorun by default, as will DVD movies.
Restore defaults CD drive defaults in Microsoft? Windows? XP.
When a CD is inserted in Windows XP, the default option is to prompt you for the proper action to take. To restore this default option, perform these steps:
1. Double-click the My Computer icon on the Desktop (or click the Start button and then click My Computer). The My Computer window appears.
2. Right-click the CD or DVD drive and then left-click Properties. The CD Properties window appears.
3. Click the Autoplay tab.
4. From the drop-down list, choose the CD type you want (i.e. music CD, video CD, pictures CD, etc.).
5. Click the radial button next to Select an action to perform.
6. Click the Restore Defaults button.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 for any other CD type you prefer.
8. Once done, click the OK button.
NOTE: Not all CDs will start automatically when inserted. They must contain a file called autorun.inf. Most program installation CDs and music CDs will autorun by default, as will DVD movies.
Autorun may need to be enabled.
If a CD is inserted into the CD or DVD drive and the program on the CD does not start or music does not play, the drive may not be set to autoplay that particular file type. By default, Windows XP is designed to ask you what action you would like to take for each type of CD (music, video, etc). If nothing happens when the CD is inserted, autorun may need to be enabled.

Still need help, let me know
~Rajat