whoisme.net

Well well, I added this one to my collection a few days ago. I got it rated for about $290, not that I really care. I'm planning on implementing a basic HTML/FLASH/PHP website on it.

Tell me, do you think I made the right decision by buying this domain name?

Let me know,

- xPureNLx

ps ==> it's not online yet, my crap host is slow with it's DNS
signaru02am7.jpg
[B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    xPureNLx wrote: »
    Well well, I added this one to my collection a few days ago. I got it rated for about $290, not that I really care. I'm planning on implementing a basic HTML/FLASH/PHP website on it.
    Tell me, do you think I made the right decision by buying this domain name?
    Let me know,
    - xPureNLx
    ps ==> it's not online yet, my crap host is slow with it's DNS
    How much did you pay for it? I like how it's spelled but I wish it were the ".com" version. I like the ".net" almost the least of all extensions. Only ".biz" is worse. The problem with ".net" is the extension lost its purpose early in it's life and never regained it. It now serves as a backup to the ".com" when the ".com" is taken. But more than any other extension, it leaks to the ".com". In other words, if your domain is a ".net's" people are more likely to forget and type ".com" than if it was any other extension.
  • xPureNLxxPureNLx Moderator The Royal RAM
    It was for free, using the Moniker thing which Piet posted. Thank you for your reply Deluxe, the .com version was taken though.

- xPureNLx
    signaru02am7.jpg
    [B]MSN: xPureNLx@gmail.com[/B]